FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia
A general discussion for members of the FTO Drivers Club (WA)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invite to MaxAuto Action Autokhana Driving Events

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxAction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Invite to MaxAuto Action Autokhana Driving Events Reply with quote

Howdy All,

I saw you guys compete at the recent MC finals event and was quite impressed with your performances! As some of you might know I run and organise similar events at Belmont Park Racecourse, the MaxAuto Action autokhana driving events. I would like to invite you guys to either single or as a team to compete in the MaxAuto Action events. The next event is going to be held on July 18th with both morning and afternoon sessions available. Entry Fee is $65 however, if you havenít competed in any of the MaxAction events before we do offer an introduction entry fee of just $35. For that you will get a minimum of 6 competitive drives at 3 different courses, 2 drives at every course.
Results will be presented in Outright as well as Handicap Results and further there are Team Results based on the Handicap Results. If you are interested in having a closer look at some of the possible courses, they are here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MaxActionGroup/files/MaxAuto%20Action/MaxAuto%20Action%20Courses%20to%20chose%20from%20%40%20Belmont%20Park%20Venue/
However you may need to subscribe to the MaxAction Group first.
This is possible by sending an email to: MaxActionGroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
As per normal for this type of event, you do need a current CAMS licence, however other then that the requirements arenít very high and first time competitors are more than welcome! An introduction to the event is available from
here: http://www.actionalarms.com.au/Motorsport/Promax/An%20Introduction%20to%20MaxAuto%20Action.pdf
and a flyer is available here: http://www.actionalarms.com.au/Motorsport/General/MaxAuto%20&%20Pro-Max.pdf

Should you have any questions regarding the events, please fire away and I will try to come up with all the answers for you.

Cheers,
Norbert
RichardH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Norbert.

Thanks for that. Do you have a calendar of event dates for the rest of 2004?

I can't do July, you see... but want to give it a go some time after that.

Cheers,

- Rich

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

yes the next MaxAuto Action events after the July 18th event are going to be on:
August 15th,
September 12th (which may change a little because of Classic Rally), October 3rd,
November 7th.

Hope you can make it to one of those dates! Maybe it would be an idea to come past on the day an have a look anyway, as things have changed quite a lot from the early days. Now we are doing just the single large courses, which take on avarage about 60 sec each. This coming even I am trying to get 7 of those runs for every competitor within the half day session, which would probably represent the best value for money of any event in Perth.

Cheers,
Norbert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: