FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia
A general discussion for members of the FTO Drivers Club (WA)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our team came top in Round 3 of MC's (gotta love that rain!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichardH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Our team came top in Round 3 of MC's (gotta love that rain!) Reply with quote

Against all expectations (well, definitely against our expectations), team "What The!!!" came out fastest in Round 3 of the MC's team comp. How'd that happen??? Smile

First off, special thanks to the rain. In a perfect reversal of Round 2's dismal morning weather, Round 3 had... dismal morning weather. The difference was, this time we weren't driving in the morning. Apparently, the skidpan was awash, and everything from Rexes down had to do it tough.

Next, us lot were cooking. 24 perfect runs, no penalties. Russell and Rod took the long-awaited R33 Skyline out to play. This vehicle had been in development at WA Suspensions for some time now. On one course, both Skyline drivers, Paul in his 180SX and I clocked times within a .3 second range.

The best bit for me was that the FTO was the fastest of all "What The!!" times this round! Very Happy

Brilliant fun.

- Rich
BASSULA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done rich... you seem to be gettin good at this MC stuff.. Twisted Evil
RichardH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... a hopelessly specific skillset! One of my goals over the next couple of years is to get some broader experience. There are plenty of opportunities in WA...

...but I'm in no hurry, hehe. This is fun, and gives me something to look forward to during the weekday grind!!!

- Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: