FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia
A general discussion for members of the FTO Drivers Club (WA)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An invitation from MOGWA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Event Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOGWA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: An invitation from MOGWA Reply with quote

On Sunday April 22 Mogwa are running their 2nd Annual MOGWA Race Around Perth.

Provided there are no objections from the FTO Club Reps and this event does not conflict with any organized FTO Club events we are pleased to invite any FTO Club members interested to come along.

Prizes of up to $100.00 value gift vouchers from Motoquipe Midland Gate are up for grabs.

More information can be found on the following link.

http://www.mogwa.org/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9493

Regards,

Paul.
RichardH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul.

Unfortunately, that clashes with the AHG Super Sprint day... the good ol' MC Motorsport long track monthly event.

But, last time I looked, I was the only FTO driver competing, so you never know. Smile

- Rich
SG

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be competing in the MC rounds next month onwards hopefully or every second... i'm gettin back into it Smile

Tomorrow is a barbagello day for me (have one a month)... i'll make sure to post the results up they should be good! i made some changes to the suspension and it's never felt better Smile
RichardH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SG wrote:
I'll be competing in the MC rounds next month onwards hopefully or every second... i'm gettin back into it Smile

Tomorrow is a barbagello day for me (have one a month)... i'll make sure to post the results up they should be good! i made some changes to the suspension and it's never felt better Smile

Brilliant. Which event? Sprint (long track) or Autotest (skidpan)? Or both?

Rich
SG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sprint!

I've only really done that last round in december(?) and it was alright... i've got a taste for it now Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Event Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: