FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia
A general discussion for members of the FTO Drivers Club (WA)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15/02/04 event.... a thankyou

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: 15/02/04 event.... a thankyou Reply with quote

Just a quick thanks to Rich, Zan and Leigh for allowing me to be Captain Chaos yesterday! Twisted Evil

It was a great fun day, and with all you guys doing great, consistent runs I was able to really test the limits of of my bald tyres without fear. Very Happy

Look forward to the next one. Who's the next Cpt Chaos??
RichardH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me! My turn next month! Very Happy Running order will be rotated one spot, so:

1. Nick
2. Zan
3. Leigh
4. Richard

And in case anybody was wondering, "Captain Chaos" is called when the first three drivers put in good clean times each course run. The slowest time each course run isn't counted towards the team score, so clean runs means driver #4 can become CAPTAIN CHAOS, and attack the course as insanely hard as he likes. Smile If he jags a cracking time and gets a personal best, it's all good. If he spears off the track into a forest of cones, the team time won't take a hit. It's our little way of letting off steam and making sure we have fun in a team comp environment.

Overall, Round 1 was a really good debut for us. From memory (as I didn't take a pic of the timing board), only Team Porsche beat our total time in Group C. Of course, Groups A and B have the EVOs, hotted up Rexes, GT-Rs and other dream machines, and we're all in the one big class in the MC event!!!

Full round results should be published by AFARCC very soon. Last week, they were up on their Yahoo Groups notice board the day after. I'll have them up on our new FTOWA 'motorsport' page to track our progress.

- Rich
Zan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t! two more events then it's my turn.
Tyres should be nice and bald by then.. Rolling Eyes

(best I could do while trying to look like i'm doing "real" work)

hehe.. anyway. Great day had by all and I can't wait till the next event.

-zan
RichardH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO!!!
ftoltd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i like that captain chaos, sounds like it would suit me
RichardH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. Yeah, how about a full respray and graphics job for the car? Smile

- Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: