FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia
A general discussion for members of the FTO Drivers Club (WA)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team Captain Chaos - will be back in January 2005!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichardH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Team Captain Chaos - will be back in January 2005! Reply with quote

It's looking likely that Captain Chaos won't return for the second-half 2004 Motorkhana series... well, not with me as team captain anyway. Smile

I'm going to just relax for six months and enjoy driving events for the sake of it. Give the forms, teams, organising and everything a rest. Also, Nick is looking to join another team, and Zan was talking about doing practice days for fun as well.

If someone else wants to pick it up, feel free!!! Ring John Clark at MC's asap and let him know you are looking to join up, as places are very tight. Then start calling potential participants. If I was trying to arrange it, I'd be calling Leigh, Peter C, etc.

Come January 2005, I will be looking to have a team ready to go again. Stay tuned...!

- Rich

PS. There are plenty of individual comp days and practice sessions between now and January to get our kicks at. There's never a shortage of events in Perth! There will also be more FTO days, now that I'm freed up from team commitments, hehe.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FTO Drivers Club, Western Australia Forum Index -> Club Motorsport All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: